Terms And Conditions
- Our policy assures you of an economic pricing, along with the convenience of making reservation online. Unless otherwise mentioned, prices quoted on our website are charged on per person basis, and do not include tips given to tour guides or drivers, passport / visa fee, travel insurance, drinks or food, accommodation, room services, and laundry. The published rates may change without prior notice, particularly in case of any unforeseen circumstance, such as increase in airline tickets, hotel rates, or transport expenses. We are not holding any confirmed hotel reservations for your travel. The same is subject to availability at the time of booking and quoted rate might change based on actual availability of the service.
- Weekend or other surcharges may be applicable over and above the package cost for the requested period. Anthesis Travel will inform you of such costs at the time of booking or before confirming the package.
- In terms of any immediate deals or promotions, our prices are said to be valid for the period mentioned and are subject to the terms and conditions applied to that particular deal or promotion.
- We accept almost all major credit cards, such as VISA, MasterCard, American Express, China UnionPay, JCB, VISA Checkout. Full payment must be done by credit card, and clients are required to provide their credit card number to complete the transaction. This, in turn, will be shown as a charge on your statement. All online purchases are also governed by the terms and conditions of respective merchant service providers.
- Payment by the clients are acceptable also through cash, bank transfers and physical presence of credit and debit cards.
- Upon confirmation of the booking, full payment is required without which your booking shall be cancelled or amended. Anthesis Travel will inform you of any changes in price and only after your confirmation we shall process with your booking. Cost will not be refunded for any non-utilized services.
- Once the payment is done, our travel consultants will send you a confirmation slip by email . Its print can be produced as an evidence of payment to the service provider to redeem your tour package. But make sure that you´ve provided correct information pertaining to your travel requirements at the time of booking.
The following conditions may apply in the event of any cancellation:
- If trip cancelled / amended 48 hrs prior to the tour date, no cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If trip cancelled / amended within 24 to 48 hrs prior to the tour date, 50% cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If trip cancelled / amended 24 hrs prior to the tour date, 100% cancellation charges will be applicable
- If the payment is done by credit card online, then there will be a charge of 6% (online service charge) for refunding the money back. Please note that gift certificates are both non-refundable and non-cancellable.
- If you fail to turn up for the tour, no refunds in part or full can be provided. The same condition applies in the case of unused tickets, sightseeing tours, car-rental or chauffeur-driven services. Likewise, rescheduling cannot be allowed for confirmed tours, transfers to and from airports, and other travel related services.
Prior to making cancellation, we recommend you to carefully read the cancellation rules that apply to your tour package.
- For cancellation of all or any part of your reservation, make sure that you make notification of cancellation to Anthesis Travel in writing. Upon receiving your cancellation request, we´ll let you know through email or telephone regarding the confirmation of booking cancellation as well as the fee that should be paid. Anthesis Travel cannot be held responsible for any cancellation that has not been received from you or not confirmed by us. The same is applicable in case you want to make any change like the travel date or accommodation in your travel arrangements. All costs incurred due to amendment of any of the above issues, will be borne by the client.
- In case your travel arrangements are affected by bad weather conditions or other unforeseeable circumstances, Anthesis Travel will try its best to provide alternative dates for the services being used. At most, we announce changes in itinerary, if any, before departure.
- In the event that a client is unable to travel on the tour originally booked by him/her, due to rejection of visas by the concerned embassy, the said client shall have the option to postpone his/her tour to any other future date or transfer his tour to any other tour and in such a case the transfer fee for the transfer of the tour shall apply. However, if the client books and pays within the cancellation period and is unable to travel due to any reason whatsoever including non-availability of visas or any travel documents, the cancellation policy will apply.
- If the services you have chosen are refundable, only then our cancellation policy of 20% refund is applicable.
Refund is subject to the terms and conditions of the services purchased:
- Refund or cancellation of the visa services used by the client are non-refundable and refund is non-applicable in case of visa rejections by the immigration. In case of cancellation of the visa by the client, charges are applicable and are to be borne by the client.
- The air ticket /hotel refund and cancellation is subject to the cancellation and refund policy of the airline /hotel chosen by the client.
- In case of our transportation services, 50% cancellation fee shall be borne by the client, provided that the cancellation has been done 24 to 48 hours prior to the utilization of the service.
- Applicable paid cost will be refunded if any mistakes made by Anthesis Travel staff, which will be reviewed again before refund.
The refund claims process is as follows:
- Refunds are processed within 30 days of our receiving complete information from the client.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
- In case of refund for any of our services, the client is liable to provide Anthesis Travel, either the original receipt of the services purchased or the invoice number and bank reference number in case of an online booking
- If we are not able to trace for you an accommodation in your preferred hotel, all efforts will be undertaken to provide you with a suitable alternative of similar budget and standard. Speaking of check-in / check-out policy, it largely depends on the hotel that you´ve chosen. Anthesis Travel cannot be held responsible for any early or late check-in and check-out requests which are not adhered by the hotel due to their busy schedule.
- Anthesis Travel shall not be responsible for any kind of damages as an outcome of accident, illness, injury, or loss of personal baggage or even the cancellation of trip. It is advisable that the traveler should avail of a travel insurance policy to tackle unforeseen events.
- It is the responsibility of every guest to ensure that he or she carries documents relevant for a particular tour, including passport or a valid ID card. This is especially important for guests coming from a different country. No refund can be done in the event of loss or lack of these relevant documents. Similarly, passengers – irrespective of their nationality – are advised to check with their respective country’s consulate here to gain information on entry requisites, before they plan to visit here. Equally vital is to inquire with your consulate regarding the current visa and health requirements, as they are subject to change without prior notice.
- All content in this website, including logo, images, information on tour package, pricing details, and other relevant details, are property of Anthesis Travel. Accordingly, as a condition of this website´s usage, you acknowledge and agree not to exploit, copy or modify this website or its content for any non-personal, commercial, or illegitimate purposes.